Chronicles Of The Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Meeting (Meeting Adjourned)

4 posters

Go down

Captain Meeting (Meeting Adjourned) Empty Captain Meeting (Meeting Adjourned)

Post by Soi Fon Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 am

*Appears in the center of the hallway with her arms crossed. With a annoyed look on her face she waits for the other late Captains.*

Last edited by Soi Fon on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Soi Fon
Soi Fon
Admin

https://chronicles.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Captain Meeting (Meeting Adjourned) Empty Re: Captain Meeting (Meeting Adjourned)

Post by Byakuya Kuchiki Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Byakuya stood at the side of the room in his usual place, arms by his side and carrying his usual grumpy look.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Back to top Go down

Captain Meeting (Meeting Adjourned) Empty Re: Captain Meeting (Meeting Adjourned)

Post by Gin Ichimaru Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Well, ain't we a barrel of laughs today. said Gin sarcastically as he casually strolled into the room, taking his usual place and nodding at Byakuya and Soi Fon,
Cap'n Kuchiki, Miss Fon. he greeted them brightly.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Soi Fon Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 am

Tch, lets just get this over with..... *Soi Fon began to walk to the original spot the Head Captain would stand and speak in a firm voice.* Since the Head Captain is not available I will be taking over the duties as Head of the Gotei 13. Any sign of suspicious activity must be reported to me immediately. That is all.
Soi Fon
Soi Fon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 am

Toshiro stands there in his usual spot with his arms crossed in front of his chest a serious look on his face
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Soi Fon Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 am

*She glanced at the late Captain walking into the room.* Your late Hitsugaya!
Soi Fon
Soi Fon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:17 am

"Sorry." toshiro simply stated taking his spot.
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 am

(Posting order: Soi Fon, Byakuya, Gin, Toshiro)
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Byakuya Kuchiki Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:26 am

Byakuya glanced towards the young captain, also becoming visibly annoyed.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:33 am

Gin watched Hitsugaya walk in,
Aw, leave him alone, guys, he's only a kid. he said mockingly, listening to Soi Fon's instructions,
Suure, but what's this meeting for? he asked, An' ain't Cap'n Aizen more capable for that job?
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Soi Fon Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 am

*Soi Fon glared Gin dead in the eyes and cracked her fingers at the sound of that name.* Captain Aizen is not suited to be second in command. As leader of the Second Division and the Punishment Force I am more than capable to be in charge. Do you think otherwise Gin?
Soi Fon
Soi Fon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:40 am

Heh, I can see you're tryin' to be imposing an' all, but I know that ya' can't punish me just for disagreein' with you. he stated, folding his arms and meeting Soi Fon's gaze.
Jeez, she can be really creepy when she's tryin'
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Soi Fon Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:47 am

*After Gin stated his opinion she grinned and Flash Stepped on the left side of him and placed her hand on the hilt of her Zanpaktou. Soi Fon then leaned in and whispered in his ear.* I'm going to make this very clear to you, and I will only say it once. Your right I can't punish you for disagreeing with me, but if you think for one second that you can just talk to me any way you feel. Then you better start digging your grave now. *She then placed her hand around his neck and softly kissed Gin's cheek. In a flash she appeared back to where she was standing and crossed her arms.* I am Second in Command, you can go about it how you will but this is the fact. Regular functions will continue as is.
Soi Fon
Soi Fon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 am

Gin faked a shudder as she kissed his cheek,
I'd better fetch a shovel. he thought to himself, but not wanting to say it aloud, knowing all too well what Soi Fon's Zanpaktou could do.
Very well. he said aloud, nodding at Soi Fon.
Any tasks that need takin' care of?
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 am

"Yes...It appears that we are sorely lacking many Captains at the time i would like to suggest Vice Captain Abarai for a promotion, He is qualified and has master Bankai." Toshiro stated
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Soi Fon Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 am

Byakuya I need you and your squad to patrol the borders. Gin I need you to scout throughout the Seireitei. Hitsugaya I need you to check the Rukongai..... I have word of a Rouge Vasto Lorde(AI) roaming throughout the Soul Society devouring souls. When you come across it inform me immediately. If you can keep it alive. But if it gets out of hand kill it on spot. That is all. *She instantly flash stepped out of the meeting room and went back to her Division.*
Soi Fon
Soi Fon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:03 am

Sounds good to me, ma'am. Gin said, walking towards the door, blowing a kiss at Soi Fon mockingly on his way out, using Shunpo to disappear before she decided to carry out the punishment.
a Vasto Lorde? hm...
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:08 am

Uncrosses his arms nodding towards Soi Fon heading towards the Rukongai. A Vasto Lorde here? Something doesnt add up...
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down