Chronicles Of The Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the jungle.

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to the jungle. Empty Welcome to the jungle.

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:46 am

Barraggan post - RP sample

Baraggan sighed as he strolled through the desert, looking back over his shoulder at his castle,
I suppose that's one thing I can thank Aizen for. he thought to himself, looking around at the empty nothingness of the desert.
A glorious empire could be built here, so much potential...and all of it is mine. he noted, stopping in his tracks and sniffing at the sandy air.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jungle. Empty Re: Welcome to the jungle.

Post by Byakuya Kuchiki Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 am

Byakuya stood behind Barragan on a large dune, one hand on the scabbard of his sword. The wind was rather strong, whipping up the white sand, and blowing around Byakuya's kimono.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:39 am

Baraggan reached up to scratch the right side of his head,
Hm, I thought I felt someone watching me. Looks like I was right again. he commented, looking over his shoulder to see Byakuya, How pathetic. he said, turning around to face him and cross his arms.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Byakuya Kuchiki Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 am

Byakuya began to walk towards Baraggan. His feet being surrounded by sand with each step, his hair whipped up around his face. He dissapeared and then reappeared almost instantly just twenty feet away from Baraggan, still walking at a steady pace until slowing to a halt and only 6 feet away from the rather large old man.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 am

That robe...Aizen wore one of them...You're a Captain, correct? Baraggan asked, scratching his chin and looking Byakuya up and down.
Did you come to have to honour of being vanquished by me? I will give you that honour. he said, waiting for Byakuya to make his move.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:48 am

Shikyo chuckled, not seeing the point in Byakuya's orders, this was a joint mission. "Heh, too proud for his own good, eh?" He said watching the events between Byakuya and Baraggan unfold.

He was unseen from his position, hiding as a shadow of the dune. Ready to pull Byakuya out of the battle and to safety, if he required it, which of course was quite doubtful.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 am

(Are you gonna post as Byakuya any time soon?)
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Byakuya Kuchiki Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:39 am

"Lets leave the commentries eh?" Byakuya said, keeping a straight face. He grabbed the hilt of his zanpaktou. He dissapeared, and struck at the side of Baraggan's neck.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 am

Baraggan shifted his neck slightly to the left as the blade came closer, losing its power. The sharp side of the katana touched his neck lightly, not enough to draw blood due to his Hierro.
You Shinigami can't even draw blood? Hah. he mocked Byakuya, raising his fist and attempting to crush Byakuya's skull.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Byakuya Kuchiki Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Byakuya landed around ten feet away, easily avoiding the old man's movement. He stared at Baraggan for a moment before raising his sword straight in front of him.

"Scatter, Senbonzakura." He stated as the blade turned pink and seemed to shatter into thousands of petal like objects, sharp enough to cut anything with mere contact. The blades split into relatively equal clouds.

One swooping towards Barragan, the other holding back, remaining close to Byakuya, already having worked out how Baraggan's ability worked. Both ith what had just happened and a 'peice of advice' from another espada, telling him about the espada's aspects of death.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Baraggan grunted as the cloud flew over him, getting the occasional cut on his skin here and there, but nothing compared to what would have happened if his ability wasn't in place.
Is this all the Captains have to offer? How very puny. he commented darkly, walking out of the cloud of petals and looking at Byakuya again.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Byakuya Kuchiki Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Byakuya wasn't impressed at all, the cuts may be light, but this man doesn't have any instant regeneration, and if he keeps throwing himself around as he is, he soon wont have any skin left at all.

Byakuya rolled his eyes, "Hado 88, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho." He said, holding his hands out towards Barragan, which of course moved the petals also, but Barragan wouldn't have worked that bit out... yet.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Baraggan watched the beam fire at him, thinking it best to move away from it and the oncoming petals.
Using Sonido, he appeared again away from the beam, watching it fly far behind him into the distance, watching the petals with a cautious eye.
[b]Surely you do not expect the 2nd Espada to be brought down by a simple trick, do you?[/b] he asked.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Byakuya Kuchiki Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:13 am

The petals darted towards Baraggan, Byakuya stood now with his hands by his side. Eyeing Baraggan, watching his every movement. Waiting for him patiently to use his Resurrecion, in this form, the old man had no chance against Byakuya.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm

You think me incompetant, hmm..? asked Baraggan, sensing Byakuya's attitude almost instantly.
How very wrong you are. he muttered, shaking his head as he used Sonido to appear infront of Byakuya, reaching down with his large right hand, trying to lay it upon Byakuya's shoulder.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 am

Byakuya flicked up his sword, stabbing it deep into Barragan's wrist, drawing blood. He held his hand about an inch from Baraggan's stomach.
"Sōren Sōkatsui" He stated. Two, massive bursts of blue energy shooting from his hand.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:26 am

(Autohitting now? Naughty D:)

Baraggan once again used Sonido to move away from Byakuya before the beams struck him.
I tire of this...Rot, Arrogante. he sighed, a black aura overcoming him for a few seconds before he raised out of it, a royal looking skelenton now surrounded by the aura.
He stepped upon the floor, causing the area for a few metres around to rot to dust.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum