Chronicles Of The Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikyo Vs. Gin ~ Spar (Duo RP Sample)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shikyo Vs. Gin ~ Spar (Duo RP Sample) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shikyo Vs. Gin ~ Spar (Duo RP Sample)

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat May 29, 2010 10:02 am

Nice trick. commented Gin, appearing ahead of Shikyo again,
When're we gonna stop weighing up eachother's strenghths and get serious? he asked rather rudely, lowering his arms so that his hands are covered by his sleeves, the blade of Shinso visible protruding from the ends of his right sleeve.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Shikyo Vs. Gin ~ Spar (Duo RP Sample) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shikyo Vs. Gin ~ Spar (Duo RP Sample)

Post by Shikyo Kami Sat May 29, 2010 10:05 am

"When you decide to fight properly my friend," Shikyo said, relaxing again.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat May 29, 2010 10:08 am

You first. ordered Gin, appearing infront of Shikyo, slashing at him too wildly and quickly to be effectively blocked, wanting to force him backwards and possible use his Shikai abilities.
I'll force it outta him.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sat May 29, 2010 10:12 am

Shikyo blocked the attack with the back of his left hand, it didn't cause even a scratch.
"Your going to need to be stronger than that, before I even consider it."
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat May 29, 2010 10:32 am

Heh, interesting. commented Gin, appearing about fourty metres away again.
Fine, you're forcin' me into this..so fine.. he sighed, pointing his Zanpaktou at Shikyo.
Shoot ta' kill, Shinso. he said loudly, the blade of Shinso glowing white, becoming thinner and extending very quickly at Shikyo.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sat May 29, 2010 10:36 am

The extending blade appeared slow to Shikyo. He appeared behind gin, holding his sword about a foot away from the back of his neck.

"Gosunkugi." He stated.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat May 29, 2010 10:39 am

Gin, appearing behind Shikyo again, once more fired Shinso at point black range at his enemy's back.
Ya' think your fancy trick'll do anything to me? he asked, the blade extending quickly.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sat May 29, 2010 10:46 am

Shikyo, span to the side, and then, the whole area was dark. Shikyo disappeared. Once again, spikes shot towards Gin, but this time invisible, against the shadows.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat May 29, 2010 10:49 am

I'm guessing you're gonna attack from the shadows, correct? asked Gin, using Shunpo to keep frequently on the move, not stopping once, the occasional flicker of his body appearing all around the place, dodging the spikes with relative ease.
I'm guessing you wanna see my Bankai? Not so soon. he chided, trying to irritate Shikyo.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sat May 29, 2010 1:07 pm

"If I wanted to see your bankai, I would try harder wouldn't I?" The voice reverberated around the area, giving no clue of where Shikyo was.

A huge blue beam of energy several feet thick shot towards Gin, from behind. At the same time seven beams of light shot towards Gin. The shadow spears then engulfed Gin. And finally the two black blades one to his left and one to his right extending from the darkness. All to land at the same time.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat May 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Heh, you should be more discreet than sendin' a gigantic glowing attack at me first. Gin told Shikyo, appearing several metres away with Shunpo, jumping far backwards just in case the other attacks followed him.
Releasing Shinso again, Gin spins it around his head, wondering if it was possible to cut through the darkness.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sat May 29, 2010 1:39 pm

The sword silently extended from the darkness, pointing straight at gin's neck, as Gin continued to fall backwards. He would impale himself.

Shikyo had taken the precaution of alternating his spiritual pressure into the darkness, making his enemy think he was far ahead and to the left.

The darkness seemed to eat Shinso, maybe even getting darker for a moment, like it was feeding on the spiritual pressure.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat May 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Gin felt a small amount more air than usual swing past Shinso, instantly knowing that there was a solid object behind him.
Flickering then appearing again some way away, Gin sighed,
I'm gettin' tired of this game, come face me like a man.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sat May 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Shikyo appeared infront of Gin, his right sword heading up towards Gin's chin, his other hooking gin and pressing shunso into his lap so he couldn't more it fast enough.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sat May 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Gin simply moved his head back and grinned,
Shoot ta' kill. he muttered, angling Shinso to point at Shikyo's knee, this would impale his leg completely if it struck, going faster than Shikyo could swing his blades.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sun May 30, 2010 2:35 am

Shikyo had heard Gin's command and was already far gone, leaving his captains robe behind. He bounced off the ground and shot back towards Gin. He swung down the right sword about to bring it down on Gin's head from behind.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sun May 30, 2010 2:39 am

Gin simply turned slightly to the right, bringing Shinso up to block the strike whilst it was retracting, his fist, faster than most people could see, thrusting towards Shikyo's stomach.
I wonder what his Bankai does..
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sun May 30, 2010 2:43 am

Shikyo pulled his right arm in slightly, still keeping contact with shinso so it couldn't move. He thrust Gin's fist out the way, whilst with his left hand, struck towards Gin's side, aiming to impale in straight through the abdominal area.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sun May 30, 2010 2:46 am

Gin simply exhaled through his nose, appearing at a 130 degree angle to Shikyo in a ducking position, Shinso expanding again at point blank range towards his enemy.
This is gettin' old, dont'cha think?
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sun May 30, 2010 2:55 am

"Were both above captain level, I should have never expected to beat you without using bankai."

Shikyo crossed his sword which began to radiate massive amounts of rietsu. The ground shook once again, and the whole of reality seemed to blur. Shinso simply stopped about a foot away from the two swords. The force only increased until, Shikyo could be seen grinning after the display was stopped, "Bankai, Boushi Zetsumei Tentei," He stated, two black balls of shadow on the end of each sword.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sun May 30, 2010 3:03 am

Gin's grin stayed in place as the Bankai was activated,
Well at least ya' didn't destroy any buildin's this time 'round he said, shrugging. So your Bankai gave your swords balls, huh? I've never said that before, I have ta' admit. observed Gin, I'll play around with ya' for a while. he added, once again aiming Shinso at Shikyo and firing it.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sun May 30, 2010 3:12 am

Shikyo sidestepped the attack, now even faster. The first ball on the end of his sword fired, four feet in diameter and only ten feet away. Then he disappeared and appeared behind Gin, then came shot the second beam from only half a foot away. He disappeared again, this time slipping into the shadows.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sun May 30, 2010 3:21 am

Gin simply gained altitude to dodge the beams,
The shadow game again? Tch, play it that way if ya' want, fine. he sighed, willing to wait it out again, the blade of Shinso still the only part of the swordvisible from his sleeve.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikyo Kami Sun May 30, 2010 3:25 am

Another shadow beam shot, this one only 5 inches in diameter. Shikyo appeared again, slicing towards gin's neck, the other sword slicing for his right knee.
Shikyo Kami
Shikyo Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Ichimaru Sun May 30, 2010 3:27 am

Gin smiled, raising his right leg up and bending it, leaning back as he planted his right foot on top of the oncoming sword, using his momentum to jump up higher and out of harm's way, then slashing downwards towards Shikyo.
Gin Ichimaru
Gin Ichimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next